Thank you for volunteering with Art in the Park!
Complete the volunteer form below so that we can best accommodate you!
- Looking for a way to be involved in the community?
- Are you a student looking for volunteer hours?
- Do you love interacting with people?
- Are you in need of a free T-shirt!?
- Do you enjoy being invited to VIP events?
- …. If you answered, “YES!” to any of these questions then you should totally become an Art in the Park Volunteer!
In the coming months we will need volunteers to help us handout flyers and postcards:
Local parades –
- St Paddy’s Day Parade in Elkader is first up!
- Strawberry days Parade – Strawberry Point
- Monona Hay Days
- Sweet Corn Days- Elkader, Iowa
- Nordic Fest – Decorah, Iowa
- Flea Markets and Farmers Markets
- Galleries and Shops
Pre Festival Chalk Out! – Help us chalk the town with words of welcome and support in front of consenting businesses. Let us know if you or your kids would be interested in helping with this! We will notify those interested of a meeting time closer to the festival date. Please contact the KidsArt Coordinator Ashley Althoff for information about Chalk it Up!
Volunteer during the festival weekend:
Contact Faith Blaskovich for a scheduled volunteer time slot or complete the volunteer form and she will contact you! 🙂